Looking for quick and easy dessert recipes with few ingredients? This simple and easy Crunch® chocolate mousse recipe is the perfect no bake dessert for the entire family to enjoy!
This post is sponsored by Ferrero. Thank you for supporting the brands that support our blog.
For all the non-savvy bakers out there, this one is for you! These simple & easy Crunch chocolate mousse cups only take a bit of prep and make the perfect afternoon treat or dessert after family dinner. They’re a hit with the boys, especially David. 😉 He usually has a few cups for himself.
David’s favorite chocolate candy since childhood, Crunch chocolate bars, are easy to melt in the microwave and whip up adding only one other ingredient! I love the crisped rice in Crunch that gives texture to these dessert cups.
If you’re looking for gourmet style baking around here, you won’t find it. But, gourmet taste? 100%! I’m all about the simple and easy recipes that don’t take a lot of time to put together. Because #momlife!
If you have over ripe berries on hand, like we always do at Simply Every Home, then this recipe is the perfect way to use up the berries. The tangy tartness pairs so well with the chocolate mousse.
How to Make Simple & Easy Crunch Chocolate Mousse Cups
- One bag of Crunch Fun Size bars
- One bottle of Whipped Cream
- Graham Crackers or Pretzels
- Using two small bowls, fill the bottom with a little bit of water. Fill the top bowl with Crunch Fun Size bars. (This serves as a makeshift double boiler to melt the chocolate!)
- Throw in the microwave for 1-2 minutes until chocolate is soft to touch.
- Mix the Crunch Fun Size bars in a bowl filled with 4 cups of whipped cream (or half a bottle of whipped cream).
- Fill the bottom of small jar with crushed graham crackers or pretzels
- Top with berries
- Pour over Chocolate Mousse (I use a ¼ measuring cup!)
- Top with whipped cream
- Add a little strawberry
- And top with a Crunch Fun Size bar
Using the above loose measurements and quantities, we usually end up with ~8 small mason jar Crunch chocolate mousse cups.
David and I made a few of these together, so head over to Instagram stories to check out the video version 😉.
What are some of your family’s favorite go-to desserts? Buy Crunch Fun Size Bars® at your local Walmart today!
Simple & Easy Crunch® Chocolate Mousse Cups