This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of OshKosh B’gosh; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
The Dubs’ boys are hitting milestones left and right! A is off to Kindergarten in less than two weeks. Last week, C started full day preschool MWF. And Baby B is toddling around like nobody’s business. Where does the time go, seriously?! Summer is slowly coming to an end and we’re in full-on Back to School prep mode over here!
Back to School season is a great time for me to do a closet refresh for each of them. As a mom to three boys, I try to be mindful of clothing purchases. I want to make sure that I buy quality staples. But, I also make sure to find coordinating styles that are unique to each of their little, big personalities.
The boys and I are all loving these cute pieces from OshKosh B’gosh. The hoodie tee, comfy and colorful joggers and stylish high top sneakers are the perfect fall / back to school wardrobe pieces for each of Dubs’ boys!
Indoors or outdoors, the boys are always running around and burning off an endless amount of energy. These pieces from OshKosh B’gosh are the perfect transition pieces for all day learning and play.
Simple Tips for Back to School Shopping
If you’re in the thick of Back to School shopping for kids clothing, keep some of these tips in mind:
- Stock up on quality basics and staples: my boys run through basic tees and pants SO quickly during the week. Stocking up on basics helps me to put off doing laundry a day (or two or three! LOL)
- Pick coordinating color palettes: it’s a great way to have a mini-capsule wardrobe of sorts! This way your kids have “matching” outfits with different pieces.
- Buy favorite pieces in bigger sizes, too: my boys are growing like weeds these days. And they sometimes fall in love with certain outfits. If I know they’ll grow into it, or will like it the next season. I double up on some pieces! It’s less stress (and saves me a future tantrum!)
- Quality, comfortable shoes are a must: much like their clothing, my boys are growing out of shoe sizes SO quickly. Buying quality, comfortable shoes is a must and great for hand me downs all the way to Baby B!
- Don’t forget to let your kids shop for themselves too: At 5 & 3, A & C already have little minds and opinions of their own. They each have their own style, their color and style preferences. While I don’t say yes to everything they pick out, I let them take the lead whenever I can. And I always give them a few options and let them pick their favorites. Makes for easier mornings during the school year.
Happy BTS shopping, mamas!
In 2014, OshKosh B’gosh launched their Jeanius Campaign to support their customers’ local communities with donated clothing and school supply needs. Since then, OshKosh B’gosh partnered with DonorsChoose.org, Delivering Good, OshKosh Moms, families and friends to collect over $1.5 million and distribute more than 110,000 articles of clothing to impact the lives of over 300,000 students. During July 24 – September 12, you can join their effort, by donating a new pair of jeans in-store or making a cash contribution in-store or online. For more information visit oshkosh.com/bgoshjeanius.
Now through 9/30, use Coupon Code: 037958 in-store & OKBG3478 online for 20% off your $40+ purchase.
Back to School Kids Clothing: Be Yourself with OshKosh B’Gosh