I don’t know about you, but when it comes stocking up on personal care necessities, the person I always forget to shop for is myself. My memory never fails me when it comes to the kids’ list of toothpaste or vitamins. Or even my husband’s need for hair stuff or shaving cream. But, when it comes to my own beauty necessities, I never end up remembering to pick it up when I need it. I usually blame my impulsive buys on my usual Target runs, but this doesn’t help me when I’m stuck at home in need of my beauty products.
Thankfully with three little ones in our home, I always have a good stock of JOHNSON‘S baby products on hand. How does that solve my problem, you ask? Well, if you didn’t know, JOHNSON’S baby products were great as every day beauty dupes. I love their tried and tested formulas and the overall gentleness of the products on my skin, too. And you can’t NOT love that nostalgic scent either. Read below for some of my totally easy beauty hacks for moms!
When I’m running low on beauty necessities, I have a few different beauty hacks I use with JOHNSON’S baby products. Here are a few ways adults can use JOHNSON’S baby products for your personal care needs:
JOHNSON’S baby oil
- Cuticle Treatment: I love using JOHNSON’S baby oil on my cuticles. My hand are so dry that I use it year round for at-home manicures. I also use it in between getting my nails done. It’s a great way to moisturize my dry cuticles and hands.
- Hair Oil/Heat Treatment: When I find the time to blow dry or curl my hair, I like to use JOHNSON’s baby oil to help with any overheating and keeping my ends from drying out.
- Makeup Remover: When I’m out of eye makeup remover, I use JOHNSON’S baby oil! It works great to remove my eye makeup and leaves my skin super soft and moisturized.
JOHNSON’S baby shampoo
- Makeup Brush Cleaner: Instead of just using regular soap, I love using JOHNSON’s baby shampoo as a gentle cleanser to rinse out my makeup brushes. I usually do this once a week, sometimes it ends up being two times a month. But, that’s mom life, right? I justify it with the fact that I don’t wear makeup that often.
- Dry Shampoo Alternative: As much as I use dry shampoo, there are some days that require my roots to be washed. For the days that dry shampoo just doesn’t cut it, I use JOHNSON’S baby shampoo for a quick wash in the sink. I use it just on my roots and it’s the perfect gentle wash to get rid of the excess oil from my dirty hair.
In addition to JOHNSON’S baby oil and baby shampoo, I love using their baby lotion too. I love that I don’t have to worry about running low on any of these products to use both for my kids and my own personal care needs. Be sure to try out one of these totally easy beauty hacks for moms. Let me know what you think and if there are any beauty hacks that I need to try next!
Totally Easy Beauty Hacks for Moms