Today’s post is written in partnership with SharkNinja Operating LLC (“SharkNinja”), as always all content and opinions are my own.
Y’all know about my undying love for coffee, right? I mean seriously, coffee gives me life. I’ve always been an avid coffee drinker since my college days. It’s more than just a caffeinated drink to sustain me through sleepless newborn nights or over energized toddler days. Some moms love wine, I love me some coffee. In any form. Coffee is my fuel and I don’t discriminate!
While I prefer my morning cup o’ joe just plain, hot, and strong. I live for my delicious afternoon coffee drinks. Seriously, I think I need a cup (or two) to get through the day, most days.
I was so excited for all of the different drinks to try when I received this amazing Ninja Coffee Bar®. It’s more than a just coffeemaker. The next-generation Ninja Coffee Bar® is a coffee system—complete with a variety of brew types and sizes, a built-in frother, and tons of delicious coffee recipes that I can create and enjoy at home.
I love the variety of different coffee drinks I can make with the Ninja Coffee Bar®. From my classic brew in the morning to specialty drinks with my afternoon snack, there are so many different options and features. My favorite part of the system is the built in frother. It seriously takes frothing to a whole new level. In just seconds, the Ninja Coffee Bar® built-in frother transforms hot or cold milk into silky, rich microfoam that can be paired with any of the brews. It’s so easy to use that I can even froth and brew from the same cup or mug. It doesn’t get any easier—or foamier—than that.
D & I had some fun experimenting with some coffee recipes and loved this vanilla mocha coffee recipe. I love it because I can swap out different syrups for a twist on flavor. I can also serve it over ice or serve frozen. It can be the perfect summer coffee drink, too.
- 4 oz. of freshly brewed coffee
- 3-4 pumps vanilla syrup
- 4 tbs. of chocolate shavings or syrup
- 3 tbs. half & half (or milk)
- whipped cream (optional)
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- To mug, add freshly brewed coffee, vanilla syrup, and chocolate shavings/syrup
- Using the Ninja Coffee Bar® frother, make foam with half & half (or milk)
- Add milk to mug, top the drink with foam layer.
- Add whipped cream, cinnamon, chocolate shavings on top!
- Swap out vanilla syrup for different flavors: Caramel, Hazelnut, etc.!
- Serve it cold over ice or add ice and blend for a frozen drink!
- Add a shot of Bailey’s Irish Creme, whiskey, or your favorite liquor for an “adult” mocha drink!
- Using the Nina Coffee Bar, make a “traditional” Italian mocha drink by layering a shot of espresso, cold cream and melted chocolate on top– no mixing!
Pin the Image to save this Vanilla Mocha Coffee recipe for later!