Mini Style: Second Child Edition (Carter’s Baby Holiday Clothes)

This post is sponsored by Carter’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

carters-2

One of the benefits of having two kids of the same sex is reusing clothing and saving costs. My husband is very appreciative of this fact. However, the one thing he (nor I) really accounted for is the fact that our boys are opposite season babies. While it didn’t matter much during the infant days, as C grows into his toddlerhood, we’ve run out of things that are weather appropriate for living in a climate where we have very harsh winters and hot summers.

carters-4

When my mom mentioned that C needed more winter clothing and holiday dressing that fit him properly, I jumped at the chance to go shop at our local Carter’s. While hand me downs are very useful, I’m glad that I get an excuse every now and then to shop for baby holiday clothes. From pajamas to every day play wear, Carter’s is my go-to spot for the boys. And their holiday styles include an endless array of cute prints and patterns. Who can resist? I mean, come on mamas, second children should get new clothes and toys every once in a while, too, right?!

carters-6

carters-3

Aside from necessity, the holiday season is my own little tradition of shopping for new holiday clothing for the boys. I love that Carter’s is truly a one-stop- shop for holiday dressing; from cozy PJs to trendy neutrals and modern holiday staples, it’s easy to pick up our baby holiday clothes and special occasion attire at Carter’s.

carters

The best thing about Carter’s baby holiday clothing is that they’re equally cute and comfy! And their prices are affordable without sacrificing quality. I love this moose print and the pop of red is perfect for Christmas time. And the best part is that it’s comfy for my rambunctious lil’ cookie monster to run around and play in all day long.

untitled-design-4

Can you believe that it’s November?! You know what that means, Black Friday Shopping! Don’t forget to head to Carter’s for their cant-miss Black Friday deals and BONUS! a chance to win “Dash In to Win” sweepstakes. The first 100 people to arrive at your local Carter’s or OshKosh store will receive promo cards. The Dash In to Win Sweepstakes will be held on Black Friday (11/24 – 11/25 – depending on whether or not the store is open on Thanksgiving). Be sure to double check www.carters.com/store to confirm what date the sweepstakes will be held at your nearest Carter’s.

Make sure you use this coupon below at your local Carter’s for additional savings!

Carter's Coupon

Pin It!

Carter's

Share:

34 thoughts on “Mini Style: Second Child Edition (Carter’s Baby Holiday Clothes)

1. Tiffany Bean

I am loving the carters holiday clothes right now! I just bought my littles their Christmas photo shoot outfits at Carters. Soo cute!

2. Lucretia Carter

Your son is seriously the cutest cookie monster I’ve seen! I love Carter’s clothes myself when my daughter was born she seriously had a Carter’s addiction (couldn’t possibly be mine!) The quality is amazing and the price point is just as perfect! congratulations on your shopping spree, and happy holidays.

3. Sheila

I love those outfits! We got lucky this year because most of the clothes I bought my son for winter last year still fit! We just have to unroll his jeans because he grew taller:)

4. angela

These little Christmas outfits are the cutest. I’ve always been so bad about buying Christmas outfits, but I’ve already started this year! I love Carter’s because everything is so comfy and cute!

5. Belle

I have 2 kids as well and they are 1 year and 2 months apart, but I have 1 girl and 1 boy. While I wanted my baby girl to be able to wear all colors, even reds, blues, and greens (and I guess that’s why she was always mistaken for a boy when she was a baby) so my son was able to wear some of her clothes. I am thankful of that fact too but somehow shopping for my little boy gives me that excitement too. Actually, I love shopping for them; it gives me a different kind of high as compared to when shopping for myself now. Love the outfits for your son!

One Awesome Momma

6. Kecia | OnlineIncomeMom

We love Carter’s for our two boys! They almost always get a holiday outfit from there every year. We save a lot of our 6 year old’s clothes too, but my kids are built so differently. It’s just now starting to get beneficial as our younger son turns 3. He was always too skinny for most of his brother’s clothes!

7. Michele

Totally distracted by how cute your son is! 😍 Love Carter’s.. definitely got to make room for some long sleeves for my 1 year old now that it’s cooling down. Thanks for sharing these styles! ❤️

8. Amie

I am obsessed with Christmas clothes so coupons are a must! My second child is usually in hand me downs – looks like this Christmas is the time for that to change 🙂

9. Erin @ Stay at Home Yogi

I have two boys as well, but it turns out baby #2 decided to be on a much slower growth curve than his big bro! 🙂 Because of that some of the hand me downs aren’t quite working. I absolutely love Carter’s for my kids and you just reminded me to go order Christmas pjs! 🙂